Expert Advice: Lunchboxes & Food Positivity for LifeSo this episode started out as a simple guide to packing a healthy lunchbox for your child. The conversation quickly turned to the barriers that parents face while establishing their child’s diet from the very early days. The impact a positive relationship with food can have on your child throughout their entire life should never be understated. Of course we include plenty of great tips on how to overcome fussy eating and refusal of food and also how to minimise food waste. I don’t think there is any chore that parents hate more than making packed lunches! In this episode ‘Expert Advice: Lunchboxes & Food Positivity for Life’ we aim to remove some of the stress!
Listen to this episode if any of the below apply!
- Do you ever wonder what to do if your child leaves their lunchbox untouched at school?
- Does your child only eat beige food?
- Is your child unwilling to try new things?
- Are you stressed or concerned about packing a healthy lunchbox for your child?
- Do you find the expense of making school lunches too high?
- Does every uneaten lunchbox result in an arguement?
- Are you a regular buyer of prepacked ‘kids snacks’?
- Do you cut your child sandwiches into shapes?
- Does your child eat different meals to you or the rest of the family?