Your Early Breastfeeding Journey – An Honest Chat about survival!
In this weeks episode I chat with Nicola O’Byrne all about the early days of breastfeeding. Nicola is a wealth of knowledge and actually just lovely – I wish I had met her 11 years ago as I know she would have made my breastfeeding journey so much smoother and less stressful!
In this Episode:
- The pressure to breastfeed
- Breastfeeding in the early weeks and months
- How to ensure your breastfeeding journey is successful
- Is combo feeding a bad thing?
- Expression of breastmilk
- Pumping – is it a good or bad thing?
- Preparing for breastfeeding in pregnancy
- Breastfeeind rates in Ireland
- Latch and positioning
- Proven benefits of breastfeeding
- Medicinal properties of breastmilk
Season 6 Partnership – Salin Plus (available here!)
I am so thrilled to be partnering with Salin plus This 100% natural salt therapy device is suitable for both adults and children! Tune in to learn more!
Support this Podcast
Simply following and reviewing this podcast can make a huge difference! If you enjoy this episode I would be so grateful if you could follow or subscribe to the show!